See what Badminton Programs are available!
(Programs are for members only. Non-members please contact the Club for membership information)
Join a league, sign up for a group, semi-private or private lesson. Take part in tournaments or just book a court and have fun.
Our Badminton Facility is among the best in the country. We offer organized leagues and lessons for adults and juniors. There is also ample open court time to come out and play with friends and family.
National Champions and Canadian Olympians, Jaimie Dawson and Kara Solmundson fostered their careers and achieved success training at the Winnipeg Winter Club.
Under the supervision of qualified professionals we strive to provide our members quality and safe programming, instruction, social and competitive events in a fun atmosphere ensuring an enjoyable experience for everyone.
For the latest badminton related news, visit the manitoba badminton website at: www.badminton.mb.ca
All those using any areas of the facility must be dressed appropriately. On the squash, badminton and tennis courts; we ask that you wear non marking shoes. Any shoes that do mark will damage the courts, general rule of thumb- if they have dark soles they will mark. Please ask any of the racquet sports pros if you are unsure. Lastly, we ask that all those participating in any sport are dressed in the appropriate attire. Please no jeans, cut-offs or muscles shirts.
The Badminton Staff
ELLIOTT BEALS- Head Pro
Elliott comes to us with an impressive list of qualifications and 20 years of coaching experiences, that will help propel our members and athletes to new levels.
- Certified National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Level 3 instructor
- NCCP Level 1 & 2 course conductor
- Member of the Badminton Canada High Performance Committee
- Member of the Chartered Professional Coaches of Canada
- Coached at the 2019 Junior Pan American Games for Canada
- Assists with coaching with the Canadian Para Badminton Team
- Experience in coaching at international events
- Award recipient of Badminton Nova Scotia Coach of the Year 3 times over
- An accomplished player being crowned 2016 & 2017 Masters National Champion in Men’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles