Tour our Badminton Facilities
Download our 2020 Fall Programs
(Programs are for members only. Non-members please contact the Club for membership information)
All those using any areas of the facility must be dressed appropriately. On the squash, badminton and tennis courts; we ask that you wear non marking shoes. Any shoes that do mark will damage the courts, general rule of thumb- if they have dark soles they will mark. Please ask any of the racquet sports pros if you are unsure. Lastly, we ask that all those participating in any sport are dressed in the appropriate attire. Please no jeans, cut-offs or muscles shirts.
The Badminton Staff
ELLIOTT BEALS- Head Pro
Elliott comes to us with an impressive list of qualifications and 20 years of coaching experiences, that will help propel our members and athletes to new levels.
- Certified National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Level 3 instructor
- NCCP Level 1 & 2 course conductor
- Member of the Badminton Canada High Performance Committee
- Member of the Chartered Professional Coaches of Canada
- Coached at the 2019 Junior Pan American Games for Canada
- Assists with coaching with the Canadian Para Badminton Team
- Experience in coaching at international events
- Award recipient of Badminton Nova Scotia Coach of the Year 3 times over
- An accomplished player being crowned 2016 & 2017 Masters National Champion in Men’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles