Winnipeg Winter Club Fitness Trainer / Instructor
The Winnipeg Winter Club is currently hiring for a Training / Instructing position, and is looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and professional individual who has both strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
This position includes opportunities for personal training, fitness consultations and orientations. This position would also require possible involvement in sports specific team training and regular group instruction at The Winnipeg Winter Club.
The chosen candidate will welcome new members to the club, design personal programs and work with Provincial and National level athletes. They will also be paid an hourly rate for fitness center orientations and fitness consultations.
All applicants must have their valid CPR Level C and First Aid certifications. A University degree and post degree certifications are an asset for this position.
We are proud to support the Healthy Hire Manitoba Program.
Beginning Tuesday, September 7th, 2021, the Winnipeg Winter Club will be operating at full capacity and we will require all employees, coaches, members and guests to provide proof of full vaccination.
Contact: Jeff Mitchell
Phone: 204-452-3311 ext 123
Location: Winnipeg Winter club 200 River Ave.
Deadline for application: Until suitable candidate found.
Winnipeg Winter Club Junior Recreation & Childcare Team Members
- Do you love working with children?
- Do you enjoy being active?
- Do you enjoy being creative?
- Do you believe kids should have more chances to play and be active?
We want to hear from you!
The Winnipeg Winter Club has part time and casual positions available to work with our Club’s Children’s Programs.
Applicants will require:
- a clear criminal records check
- clear child abuse registry check
- valid First Aid certificate & CPR
If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please send your questions and/or resume and cover letter by email to:
Deadline for application: Open until all suitable candidates found.
WINNIPEG WINTER CLUB, Pool Lifeguard
Full-time, Part-timeCertificates Required
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) Certificate
- Patrolling/supervising activities
- Ensure safety of rescuers and victims at accident scenes
- Assist with special events Leading/instructing individuals
- Basic cleaning skills
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Works well alone and also with a team
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- Child abuse registry check
- Immunization records
- Criminal record check
- Ability to Supervise More than 20 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
Experience: Lifeguard: 1 year (preferred)
Language: English (preferred)