SUMMER DAY CAMP JULY 5-9
The WWC is hosting our WWC Junior Recreation Summer Day Camp!
Your child will have so much fun meeting new friends while doing some cool art projects, playing gym games and participating in Badminton and Tennis!
Lunch is included.
Registration is open for our Junior Recreation Summer Day Camp which is taking place each week of summer break from July 5th-September 3rd.
Due to limited capacity restrictions, registration is currently open for members only and will open to non-members on June 1st, 2021 at 8:00 am.
Register with our Front Desk staff by phone (204)452-3311 ext 114 or by email email@example.com
Member Cost: $225 + gst
Non-Member Cost: $250 + gst (Registration Opens June 1st at 8:00 am)
Drop off 8:30-9:00am
Camp 9:00 am-4:00 pm (Lunch 11:30 am)
Pick Up 4:00-4:30 pm
Answering Parental Concerns: Keeping Kids Safe
Here are the day camp health and safety measures that will be required for children attending camps:
- Staff are to use a screening tool to assess their health before coming into work.
- Staff are to have their temperature checked & sanitize their hands upon entry to the facility.
- Staff are to use face masks while in program with your child(ren).
- Children are to have their temperature checked upon entry to the program. Parents will be asked screening questions regarding their children’s health. No children with symptoms will be allowed to attend.
- Children are to hand wash/sanitize their hands upon entry
- Children will hand wash/sanitize their hands after every activity, game, or art project
- Children will hand wash before and after any lunch breaks and bathroom breaks
- There will be limited shared equipment. Activity equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each use, using the appropriate cleaning products and procedures.
- Physical distancing is to be maintained throughout the program’s activities.
- Groups will be limited in number
- High-touch areas will be frequently wiped down throughout the day.
- Lunch is served in individual packaging from our Ice Cafe using safe practices- remember to let us know about any allergies!