- by Christine Starkman
With these little tastes of warmer weather, and summer just around the corner, why not take this short Red Cross Quiz to test your water safety knowledge?
It's important to not only have yourself be knowledgeable when it comes to water safety, but also to teach your kids the important safety and self help information!
- by Elliott Beals
Please welcome Udhav Sehgal as our new Assistant Pro starting on May 1st. Udhav brings a high level of playing and coaching experience and we are looking forward to working with him!
- by Elsie Guenther
The Mother’s Day Take and Bake menu is available now! Order early for all the Mom’s in your life. Sadly it seems we will still be separated, so show her some love by picking up a delicious meal!
Pick up on Saturday and Sunday in the Ice Café!
TAKE & BAKE MENU
The next time you’re in the club, pick up dinner on your way home. The family and especially the cook of the house will thank you! Just leave your order with the Ice café, it will be ready after your work out or game is done! All Take & bake orders are applied to your assessment requirements.
We look forward to serving you!
- by Jessica
Covid Bulletin #80
Dear Valued WWC Members,
We hope you enjoyed your weekend!
URBAN PRAIRIE CUISINE
POP-UP LUNCH TRUCK this week!
Thursday, April 22nd
11:30am - 1pm in the WWC Parking lot.
It's looking to be a beautiful sunny 18 degree day! We will have some tables set up outside, or bring your picnic blanket! Seating in the Ice Cafe' is also an option. We hope to see you!
MOTHER'S DAY is just a few weeks away!
Please find our special Take and Bake Menu attached.
We ask for all orders to be in by Thursday, May 6th.
We also have our New Take & Bake Menu attached that will run until May 6th.
As always, we thank you for your support!
RACQUETS PRO SHOP
We have tons of great specials to get you ready for Summer!
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you!
Monday- Friday 10:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Pro Shop: 204-231-0666
Archie Cell: 204-781-7588
Follow us on Social Media for workouts, fun kid activities and more!
Facebook: Winnipeg Winter Club
We also have a private Facebook page for fun ideas & to connect with other parents.
You can search Winnipeg Winter Club Families on Facebook and request to join.
Your WWC Management Team
- by Deanna Caramanos
Earth Day is an annual event on April 22nd to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22nd, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EARTHDAY.ORG including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries!
HERE ARE 10 SIMPLE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP PROTECT THE EARTH:
- Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle! Cut down on what you throw away. Follow the 3 R’s to conserve natural resources and landfill space.
- Volunteer for cleanups in your community! You can get involved in protecting your watershed too.
- Educate yourself! When you further your own education, you can help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
- Conserve Water! The less water you use, the less runoff and wastewater that eventually end up in the ocean.
- Shop wisely! Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs! Energy efficient light bulbs reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Also flip the light switch off when you leave the room.
- Plant a Tree! Trees provide food and oxygen. They help save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
- Don’t send chemicals into our waterways! Choose non-toxic chemicals in the home and office.
- Bike More! Drive Less.