- by Sharon Loewen
- by Logan Jeske
As of right now, our Aquafit classes and swimming lessons will continue to be on hold for the foreseeable future. We encourage everyone to still get in the water to practice and maintain their swimming skills and endurance! If you struggle to structure your time in the pool, feel free to email us and we would love to provide you with lesson plans and/or exercise and aquafit plans to fit your specific needs!
- by Peter Otto
Higher skill level members can get their weekend started again with the triple threat games clinic on Fridays from 12:00 - 1:00 pm. Simply register with the Front Desk. There will be a waitlist put in place when the classes fill up. Please remember: no drop-ins at this time
FULL SUMMER ADULT CLINIC SCHEDULE
Register with the Front Desk. No drop-ins at this time!
1. Monday New Member Clinic from 5:30 - 6:30 pm (Max of 4 people per court)
2. Monday Men's Clinic from 12:00 - 1:00 pm (4 people per court to a max of 8 people)
3. Tuesday Ladies Clinic from 12:00 - 1:00 pm (4 people per court to a max of 8 people)
4. Wednesday Men's Clinic 12:00 - 1:00 pm (4 people per court to a max of 8 people)
5. Wednesday Ladies Clinic 1:00 - 2:00 pm (4 people per court to a max of 8 people)
6. Friday Co-ed Clinic (Level 4.0 - 5.5) 12:00 - 1:00 pm starts on June 26th (5 people per court to a max of 10 people)
PRIVATE/SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE!
- by Jeff Mitchell
We thank you all for your feedback thus far on our fitness programming since re-opening. We will be continuing with our current fitness programming into July.
CLASS REGISTRATIONS NOW DONE THROUGH FRONT DESK
We ask that all fitness class registrations now be done through the Front Desk rather than through the Fitness Director.
FITNESS CLASS CAPACITIES ARE INCREASING
SUMMER ACTIVITIES NEED SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAMS
THE A.T. CLINIC IS NOW OPEN
- by Rob Guthrie
DOUBLES PLAY IS BACK!
With Phase 3, doubles badminton play is now allowed at the Club effective Sunday June 21st.
- Singles, and Doubles play is allowed at this time.
- Doubles partners can be from different households. Partners must remain the same during that booking.
- A maximum of 4 partnerships can change opponents but must be booked on the adjacent court and remain in their partnerships.
- No mixing of partners.
- There will be no players waiting behind the courts to sub onto a court.
Book a court between 30 - 60 minutes (back to back bookings are permitted) online or by calling the Front Desk at 204-452-3311.
Effective Thursday June 18th, we resumed our towel service in our locker room.
Towels are available for showering and pool usage ONLY and are NOT permitted to leave the locker rooms.
We look forward to sharing more updates and changes to our procedures as things change in our province.
Stay healthy and safe.
Your WWC Management Team
Club Summer Hours:
Monday to Friday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday/Sunday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Racquets Pro-Shop Hours:
Monday – Friday 11:30 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday 10:30 am – 2:30 pm