We are into the second week of the new health orders and we'd just like to say thank you to everyone for doing their part!
9 FEET FOR NOW
One of the changes that came in last week was that all gym users must now maintain 3 metres or 9 feet distance between each other while in the WWC fitness facility. This relates to the whole fitness facility and includes all fitness classes.
FITNESS PROGRAMMING MAX CAPACITY CHANGES
Due to the new physical distancing restrictions there will be an impact on some of our classes and their max capacity. Please see the new max capacities for all our in person fitness classes below.
- Mondays at 9:30am with Aimee are now 6 people max.
- Mondays at 6:00pm with Rich are now 8 people max.
-Tuesdays at 9:30am with Ruth are now 6 people max.
-Tuesdays at 6:00pm with Philip are now 6 people max.
- Wednesdays at 9:30am with Caitlin are now 5 people max.
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm with Vince are now 8 peopel max.
- Thursdays at 9:30am with Meagan are now 8 people max.
- Thursdays at 10:45am with Laura are now 6 people max.
- Fridays at 6:30am with Caitlin are now 8 people max.
- Fridays at 9:30am with Caitlin are now 8 people max.