This past weekend Reece Carter, Fiona Mullins, Daniel Mullins, and Stefan Barre made the trip west and competed in the Lakewood Indoor Junior Open. Some great matches and wins by the group! Well done! Check out the draws and results by clicking the here.
COURT LIGHTS BACK ON!
Lights are all back to full strength!
HEATER ON COURT 1 REPLACED BUT....
One of the steam valves from the building to the heater is blocked. It will be fixed/adjusted on Wednesday, February 7th.The court is blocked off from 6:00 am - 12:00 pm but if completed early then the court will be opened up for member play. Check the booking page frequently that day if you are interested in playing on thursday so that you can have a chance to book your game. Thanks in advance for all members understanding.
TOP 5 REMINDERS FOR WHEN PLAYING ON THE TENNIS COURTS
1. Wait until play stops before proceeding along the curtain to your assigned court.
2. Pick up all the balls on your court after play. Look behind the curtains and retrieve those as well.
3. Throw any garbage you generate into the proper containers.
4. No fitness sessions or any other non tennis activity. Tennis time is too valuable.
5. Delete your court if you can no longer use it. No shows are disrespectful to fellow members.